Wide Sargasso Sea Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide Sargasso Sea ForumLog in

A forum for deep thinkers and shit talkers

descriptionMembership EmptyMembership

more_horiz
What's everyone's views on who should and shouldn't be allowed to join here?

Me personally, I'm happy to allow pretty much everyone in, just to get the numbers up. If folk revert quickly to be arsewipes, they can be warned/removed etc, but we need people, otherwise it's going to sound like an echo chamber in here. Very Happy

descriptionMembership EmptyRe: Membership

more_horiz
NO CREAMER! Just like coffee. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Piehunt wrote:
What's everyone's views on who should and shouldn't be allowed to join here?

Me personally, I'm happy to allow pretty much everyone in, just to get the numbers up. If folk revert quickly to be arsewipes, they can be warned/removed etc, but we need people, otherwise it's going to sound like an echo chamber in here. Very Happy

I wish I had contact info for TP. Not sure about the rest, but some people really did lose the plot. I messaged Johneemac and gad on the other forum and didn’t hear back. It really both sounded like them. Anyone have contact info for EZ?

more_horiz
EZ is on the FF but that's not running at this time of year. Stillico probably has his email and he's on AEs forum, so not sure if you've contacted him too?

more_horiz
Who the hell is TP? Or am I just getting old? Sad

more_horiz
You’ve been old for at least 10 years!

Terror Pod

more_horiz
I got into the league.. EZ ain't there. I don't think he played this last year. All the other owners are there but he isn't..

more_horiz
I think I have an email for EZ and Spike, so I'll contact them....or at least try!

more_horiz
I've emailed Mouldypants too. It seems I don't have spike or EZ, I must have just PM'd them from FF site

more_horiz
I've contacted the relevant FF guys via the site. Lets see if anyone bothers to check that site before the season starts!

more_horiz
spike was on the email chain but I think he's pissed off at me for "outing" his email.. Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi, MataHari! I love you

JoeTato seems like a decent-enough guy but, whatever we do, lets not allow that motaplokan rat bastid SickleCelArmenia in here.

Oh. Also... #BanPie.

Cool

more_horiz
Kansas... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Membership 2f96f710

more_horiz
Bamm wrote:
Hi, MataHari! I love you

JoeTato seems like a decent-enough guy but, whatever we do, lets not allow that motaplokan rat bastid SickleCelArmenia in here.

Oh. Also... #BanPie.

Cool

Hey Mr Hammer. Good to see you here. Very Happy

more_horiz
JoeTato wrote:
spike was on the email chain but I think he's pissed off at me for "outing" his email.. Very Happy

So, it's your fault? Why am I not surprised? Laughing

So far, we have one extra in the form of MC, but I can't take credit for that as he may have been in the process of joining anyway. Shocked

more_horiz
I would've eventually joined this illustrious forum, of course, but your FF email summarily pushed me over the edge and into the abyss, so... thanks, Pie. Thanks an MC Hammer pantload. cheers

more_horiz
Membership Righth10

descriptionMembership EmptyI made the Top Twenty! :D

more_horiz
Membership Da82be10

more_horiz
Oh... HI!

Welcome, Shy!! Cool

more_horiz